The Student Room Group

Not sure what to do?

So I’ve just graduated, and working in a supermarket job. I’m currently putting money towards driving lessons as I really want to get this sorted, I’m also applying for post-grad jobs. I feel though that I need to get driving sorted first then focus more on graduate jobs as I just wouldn’t have time o feel when under an actual job and having to adjust to a different city.
Original post by RandomTennisfan
So I’ve just graduated, and working in a supermarket job. I’m currently putting money towards driving lessons as I really want to get this sorted, I’m also applying for post-grad jobs. I feel though that I need to get driving sorted first then focus more on graduate jobs as I just wouldn’t have time o feel when under an actual job and having to adjust to a different city.

I think it's right for you to get your driving done and out of the way cause starting a post-grad job beforehand would just make it longer and harder for you to complete it, you'll probs end up spending more money than you need to on the lessons and stuff.
Moved to the Careers section for you :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I think it's right for you to get your driving done and out of the way cause starting a post-grad job beforehand would just make it longer and harder for you to complete it, you'll probs end up spending more money than you need to on the lessons and stuff.

Hi, thanks for your response. I feel this way to, but my parents say I could just juggle both which I think is realistic as most my time would be spent working as it would be in a new city. I’m currently working 25-30 hours a week at co op which gives me more time for driving.
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Moved to the Careers section for you :smile:

Thanks, wasn’t sure myself which forum it suited.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending