pembroke college offers Watch

This discussion is closed.
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, I got my little letter today - a rejection. But the feeling is mutual Oxford!! (Another law applicant I kept in touch with that got sent home straight after her interviews also didn't get in.)
coolryder
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
Well, I got my little letter today - a rejection. But the feeling is mutual Oxford!! (Another law applicant I kept in touch with that got sent home straight after her interviews also didn't get in.)
Sorry to hear that but u sound cool about it. :dito: Hope u enjoy the course wherever u go. Oxford's loss.... :smile:
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by coolryder)
Sorry to hear that but u sound cool about it. :dito: Hope u enjoy the course wherever u go. Oxford's loss.... :smile:
haha.... well Oxford was a last minute choice anyway (and I was just gob smacked I got an interview!) Plus, I didn't really like it when I went down (ahem...refer to previous posts ). I think Durham offers better facilities too!
kat98welt
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
I'm very very sorry to hear that...

I'm still waiting for my rejection for E&M. :bebored:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (378)
79.75%
Leave (96)
20.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise