Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This is for me. I feel like I need to put this into the universe for God to accept me and hear my prayer.

Dear God,
My exams have been cancelled, my future depends on the grades I get that have been given to me by teachers and modified by a standardisation process. I didn’t always work as hard as I could have, but I worked hard in the end I turned it around. By your grace God, I pray to you that I turned it around enough. I pray to that when I open my envelope of results tomorrow I see your grave, your love and your miracle: three A’s. An A for aqa chemistry a-level, an A for edexcel maths a-level and an A for ocr religious studies. I pray to you that this is what I receive. I pray to you God, deliver me from my stress and worry and show me your kindness through these results. I have faith in you God, please help me keep my faith.
bimbibap
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ameen

I hope your prayer is answered x
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dear God,
Can you make it so that people stop abusing the anonymous feature on this website?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 1st superstar)
Dear God,
Can you make it so that people stop abusing the anonymous feature on this website?
Yes

Yours faithfully,

God
Anonymous #1
(Original post by bimbibap)
Ameen

I hope your prayer is answered x
Thank you.
concernedLMAO
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dear God

Please let me awake to $1 bil in my bank account and natalie mars in my bed.

Thanks mate
Marco27
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This is for me. I feel like I need to put this into the universe for God to accept me and hear my prayer.

Dear God,
My exams have been cancelled, my future depends on the grades I get that have been given to me by teachers and modified by a standardisation process. I didn’t always work as hard as I could have, but I worked hard in the end I turned it around. By your grace God, I pray to you that I turned it around enough. I pray to that when I open my envelope of results tomorrow I see your grave, your love and your miracle: three A’s. An A for aqa chemistry a-level, an A for edexcel maths a-level and an A for ocr religious studies. I pray to you that this is what I receive. I pray to you God, deliver me from my stress and worry and show me your kindness through these results. I have faith in you God, please help me keep my faith.
Amen, but sadly the grades have been decided now. We can only pray that if it goes wrong we are guided to the right decision 🙏
vix.xvi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by concernedLMAO)
Dear God

Please let me awake to $1 bil in my bank account and natalie mars in my bed.

Thanks mate
Dear God

Please do the same for me

even though i don't have a bank account

thanks mate

edit: please just chuck it on the floor. very much appreciate it.
Last edited by vix.xvi; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Marco27)
Amen, but sadly the grades have been decided now. We can only pray that if it goes wrong we are guided to the right decision 🙏
Amen. May God guide us to the right path
vix.xvi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Dear God,
I hope your prayers are answered
concernedLMAO
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by vix.xvi)
Dear God

Please do the same for me

even though i don't have a bank account

thanks mate
Just chuck ask him to chuck it on the floor.
vix.xvi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by concernedLMAO)
Just chuck ask him to chuck it on the floor.
brilliant idea

edited my prayer now
Anonymous #1
(Original post by vix.xvi)
I hope your prayers are answered
Thank you for your kindness
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (25)
22.52%
No (86)
77.48%

Watched Threads