The Student Room Group

TSR Mods!!!

Can any mods change my username because I'm a trans male and I have my dead name as my user..
Reply 1
You can change it here :smile:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You can change it here :smile:

well the thing is i've already changed it before :frown:
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
well the thing is i've already changed it before :frown:

Try posting in Ask the Community Staff; they used to be able to do this in exceptional circumstances, but it's been a while so I'm not sure if they still do. No harm in asking, either way. Also, bear in mind that they'll likely be busy with results stuff tomorrow, so a response might take a while.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Try posting in Ask the Community Staff; they used to be able to do this in exceptional circumstances, but it's been a while so I'm not sure if they still do. No harm in asking, either way. Also, bear in mind that they'll likely be busy with results stuff tomorrow, so a response might take a while.

I believe so but I might be wrong. :smile:
Original post by AngryJellyfish

I can confirm that they do.
Youre trans?
Original post by Eileyara
Youre trans?

You’re*

Spelling matters.
Reply 8
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
Can any mods change my username because I'm a trans male and I have my dead name as my user..

Try AtCt :smile:
Original post by Eileyara
Youre trans?

i was born female but i identify as male. if that makes sense.. no i'm not a trans girl. i'm just pre-t.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending