The Student Room Group

"I missed my grades but still got into uni" thread!

:party:

Congratulations!

:party:

This thread is for anyone who got into uni despite not getting the grades they needed - let us know how you're feeling and where you're off to!
I was offered a place to Newcastle University to study law if I got AAB; I saw that I got in before I saw my grades, so I wasn't too bothered what I got. Ended up with ABB, so not too much below.
Also does anyone know what I do from here? Do I have to accept an offer or something or am I just automatically put on to the course?

Original post by JohnMagners
I was offered a place to Newcastle University to study law if I got AAB; I saw that I got in before I saw my grades, so I wasn't too bothered what I got. Ended up with ABB, so not too much below.

Congratulations!:heart:

If it says unconditional and it was your firm or insurance choice, you're good to go!
Also does anyone know what I do from here? Do I have to accept an offer or something or am I just automatically put on to the course?

Your main job now is to celebrate! Check that it says 'unconditional' and you're good to go :smile:
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Congratulations!:heart:

If it says unconditional and it was your firm or insurance choice, you're good to go!

Thank you! :smile:
:bump: I'm sure there's more people out there with this!
Congrats to anyone who is in this position!!
I hope you've started celebrating and planning for September already :biggrin:

Dan :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending