Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Davie_Moyes
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
First was 3 unconditionals for Glasgow in a week. Next 3 were 2 weeks later i.e. 3 weeks since it was sent.
Chris87
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My first was from Kingston (only 2 weeks). Seems like the uni's with higher entry requirements tend to take longer to reply.
joesharp
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Rejection from York after 3 weeks, Offer from Surrey after 5 weeks.
Davie_Moyes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chris87)
My first was from Kingston (only 2 weeks). Seems like the uni's with higher entry requirements tend to take longer to reply.
DOnt know about that, Glasgow and Strath were looking for AAAAB/AAABB at Higher Level for Accouting and they got back to me so quickly.
Chris87
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Davie_Moyes)
DOnt know about that, Glasgow and Strath were looking for AAAAB/AAABB at Higher Level for Accouting and they got back to me so quickly.
Did you apply early though? Mine was processed towards the end of November and I've heard from all of my choices apart from City and Imperial.
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Lufbra after 2 and a half weeks, leeds 2 days later and nothing since.
Ali_04
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i got my first 2 offers, sheffield and royal holloway within a day of each other only about 2 weeks after and then a week later got exter but then it took well over a month before bristol's offer came thru and im still waiting on durham! grrr....
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I got my first offer after a few weeks but have had NO offers since :cry:
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It took around 2 weeks to get my first offer.
RachelBabyfrog
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
About two weeks, which I thought was really quick until all my friends seemed to get them within a week!! One friend had to wait for six weeks though...
trev
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It depends how fast the admissions tutor work. I wonder how many forms they read a day.
Chris87
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trev)
It depends how fast the admissions tutor work. I wonder how many forms they read a day.
Apparently the average admissions tutor spends 4 minutes per application. However, I would assume they do more than just going through applications as their job.
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Still waiting But its only been 3 weeks and it xmas time so im not bothered. Saying that... an offer before xmas would be jolly good!
SinghFello
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Got my first reply after just under 2 weeks. Unpopular courses tend to get back to you really quickly.
hazzie1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
4 days, and then nothing for 2 months. Its really beginning to get me down.
trev
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What course did you apply for?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (66)
20%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (133)
40.3%
Nope, not that interesting (131)
39.7%

Watched Threads