The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Anyone that got a space in royal holloway

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ##CP90##
Well personally I called them up, asked if they had clearing spaces for computer science and since i had done a BTEC with D*D*D* they gave me an offer, they didn't ask me about my GCSE's at all.

I got asked for my GCSE’ s and A levels but maybe that’s different for Law. Lucky
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 21
I got into the Computer Science with Intergated foundation year course anyone else in that course this year? Leave your email or something I need to get to know someone because I have no friends that go Royal Holloway lmao

I'm in the same boat as you dude.
Reply 22
Me too ! Where are you commuting from ? :smile:
Anyone got accepted into earth sciences? Im starting msci in environmental geoscience 🤟
Reply 24
Original post by OriW
Me too ! Where are you commuting from ? :smile:

Commuting from West London man.
I got into the Computer Science with Intergated foundation year course anyone else in that course this year? Leave your email or something I need to get to know someone because I have no friends that go Royal Holloway lmao

I'm also doing computer science with an Integrated foundation year. I'll send you my email.
Original post by Mrdesi
Commuting from West London man.

Same! Are you taking the train
Reply 27
Original post by Jcat894
Same! Are you taking the train

Yes I am indeed. Well, I'm also thinking of commuting by either bicycle, moped or a motorcycle. That is until I obtain my drivers license.

I might even get dropped off too, who knows?!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by sciencebl0ck
I'm also doing computer science with an Integrated foundation year. I'll send you my email.

Hey what grades did you get, just wondering as I am thinking of applying to rahul, but not sure if I should apply with a foundation year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending