Quick advice needed about my bedroom. Watch

This discussion is closed.
sloaney87
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Whats the best way of putting loads and loads of photos up without it looking tacky? ( obviously not in a dozen different frames)
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sloaney87)
Whats the best way of putting loads and loads of photos up without it looking tacky? ( obviously not in a dozen different frames)
photos NEVER look tacky. jus do it :cool:
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
blue tac
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You can make a pattern of them across a wardrobe door, or certain wall.
As long as the photos don't dominate that area, and the pattern fits in with the rest of your room it should look good.
You could try to go through them and only put the ones you want to see every day and are happy for others to see up. Maybe the more special ones you put into an album. They are safer there.
Oh use blue tac to put them up.
Reptile
Report 14 years ago
stick em on a large piece of card (A2/A1 size)
sloaney87
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Hmmm blue tack doesnt sound too bad actually. I was thinking off buying a an A3 or A2 frame and putting them on that
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Luize)
You can make a pattern of them across a wardrobe door, or certain wall.
As long as the photos don't dominate that area, and the pattern fits in with the rest of your room it should look good.
You could try to go through them and only put the ones you want to see every day and are happy for others to see up. Maybe the more special ones you put into an album. They are safer there.
Oh use blue tac to put them up.
See some1 agrees
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hmmm blue tack doesnt sound too bad actually. I was thinking off buying a an A3 or A2 frame and putting them on that
If it's of all people it can look ok cutting all the faces out and making a big picture out of them. Though I have only ever seen this with family photos.

If putting them all up, I suggest taking some good photos of scenery, or something close up in focus and the rest blurred (grass/flowers/animals/) It works best when there is a background that has good colour tones. This helps break it up a little.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
get one of those massive glass frames that you can stick about 30 pic in
IHavePMS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
On the topic of photos, I don't have any up in my room. Does no one else feel like people stare at you? =/
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
might look a bit tacky depending on how you do it but isn't there a new paint for the walls that attracts magnet (friend has it) you can stick them on with small magnets
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
get one of those massive glass frames that you can stick about 30 pic in
That makes a fab birthday/christmas present too. Whenever iv done it for friends they have loved it.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
good idea. I need one more xmas present for a mate. Woolworths sells them too I think.
Cirsium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If you can get one of those big glass frame things.... like it doesn't have an outer frame but it's like the middle bit... just glass... they you can do like Katie + I like to... make a big collage of your fave photos all in one frame... looks cool
RealityIsDull
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ive used blue tack and neatly placed them into a large poster sized square shape on my wall...it doesnt look tacky!
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Blue tack....Not tacky...Lol

Yes i'm bored. Too much time on my hands
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yehh, ive got an A2 sized frame on my wall and it has zillionsssssssssssssss of photos in it. It looks really cool, and there not spread out over the whole bedroom..unless you like it like that
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads