Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Daz:
    lmao - where do you find these pics??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Don't you feel that life would be better if when someone dumped you, or made some other sort of revelation, the words "mrr mrr mrr mrr mrr mrr sac-ra-fyyyce" were sung from nowhere? I do.
    It would be amusing, temporarily. But oh so inappropriate.

EXACTLY. Only a girl could find Sharon more attractive than Zoe. Have you not seen Sharon crying? Didn't you want to hit her piggy face with stuff? Plus Sharon is developing a Pat Butcher stylie head-wobble. "Denn-isss" *head wobble*
    LOL no. I like her hair and her eyes. I think she has a nice, full figure. Zoe's pretty average, IMO. One of the newspapers even said she 'attacked with her monster boobs' pretty much summing up what little else she has =P

...why do you think I talk to you? :eek:
    Cheap shot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    lmao - where do you find these pics??
    lol around

(Original post by IHavePMT)
    One of the newspapers even said she 'attacked with her monster boobs' pretty much summing up what little else she has =P
    the scariest thing about zoe is that monster fringe, which is obviously there to conceal some kind of giant forehead-mounted laser turret; dennis will get what's coming to him, wait and see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    LOL no. I like her hair and her eyes. I think she has a nice, full figure. Zoe's pretty average, IMO. One of the newspapers even said she 'attacked with her monster boobs' pretty much summing up what little else she has =P
    Sharon used to have a decent figure, but she's getting squat and pudgey. That's why she always dresses in "woman suits" now. When was the last time you saw a scene with sharon not wearing a suit jacket? Not including the "after-sex" scenes where she takes on a frog-like position and wraps a duvet between her legs.

ReputationRep:
    :egg:
    hmm wellard :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    :egg:
    hmm wellard :confused:
    his dog

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    the scariest thing about zoe is that monster fringe, which is obviously there to conceal some kind of giant forehead-mounted laser turret; dennis will get what's coming to him, wait and see.
    Why the change to PMT? :hmpf:

I HAVE that monster fringe because it looks uber cool, like Britney's...

( :mad: )
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Taking into consideration Zoe's general large-and-gangliness, it's more likely that she just has a massive forehead. Or possibly some sort of foetus attached to her face, like she was supposed to be twins but instead came out abnormally tall with a tiny siamese twin foetus. That seems like a likely explanation.

ReputationRep:

wow! is that u? her (girl in pic) fringe is nice. zoe's is dodgy

ReputationRep:

sorry heh it was a manual quote and i always think pmt

seems i crashed quite badly in that post whoopsie-daisy! i'm sure your hair is great

(Original post by Toy Shoulder)
    Or possibly some sort of foetus attached to her face, like she was supposed to be twins but instead came out abnormally tall with a tiny siamese twin foetus. That seems like a likely explanation.
    Sounds very Southpark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Sharon used to have a decent figure, but she's getting squat and pudgey. That's why she always dresses in "woman suits" now. When was the last time you saw a scene with sharon not wearing a suit jacket? Not including the "after-sex" scenes where she takes on a frog-like position and wraps a duvet between her legs.
    LOL true. But power suits just look so cool on her She could lose weight, yes, but being big doesn't necessarily refrain someone from being attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Zoe is hot

ReputationRep:
    wow! is that u? her (girl in pic) fringe is nice. zoe's is dodgy
    That's Britney Spears, hun =P If I looked that good, i'd post a pic. But no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    sorry heh it was a manual quote and i always think pmt

seems i crashed quite badly in that post whoopsie-daisy! i'm sure your hair is great
    Damn straight

ReputationRep:
    Ricky Gervais jogged past me :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    That's Britney Spears, hun =P If I looked that good, i'd post a pic. But no
    lol don't look like her

ReputationRep:
    lol don't look like her
    I know but she looks hawt nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    LOL true. But power suits just look so cool on her She could lose weight, yes, but being big doesn't necessarily refrain someone from being attractive.
    True, some people suit chub. I have a mate who would look ridiculous without his double chin. But still, Sharon is piggy-featured and has a wobbly pat butcher head. I'd take a stupid and gangly foetus face over a piggy-featured wobble head ANY day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    Ricky Gervais jogged past me :aetsch:
    lol - but he didn;t give u a kiss on the cheek! i win! :p:

lol - but he didn;t give u a kiss on the cheek! i win! :p:
    looooooooooooollllllll

awwww

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.