The Student Room Group

Btec resutls

I was supposed to receive mine in my email most of my class did but still I haven’t received them I’m scared the uni sent me a a confirmation letter at 8 am but that was a unconditional offer.what do I do?
Original post by wasted100
I was supposed to receive mine in my email most of my class did but still I haven’t received them I’m scared the uni sent me a a confirmation letter at 8 am but that was a unconditional offer.what do I do?

Have you emailed back to your teacher that you haven't got you results?

Could I ask which uni it was that gave you the unconditional? (feel free to PM me if you don't want to say here)

Thanks for your message - I think you're best trying to contact your exams officer as they can contact Pearson to release/send the result to your college. Let me know how you get on :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by brainzistheword
Thanks for your message - I think you're best trying to contact your exams officer as they can contact Pearson to release/send the result to your college. Let me know how you get on :smile:

Thank you I shall try and keep u updated.
Thank you I shall try and keep u updated.

Have you gotten your results yet? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending