Liverpool has online clearing this year but unsure if my application went through

Watch
mat325h
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Liverpool has decided to introduce online only clearing/no phone calls.

I submitted my application and they said I should receive a confirmation email shortly about it however I haven't received anything of the sorts so I don't know if my application actually went through.

The page said they'll call me to discuss an application or email a decision as soon as possible, does anyone know when this might be? I really want to go to Liverpool but I don't want to have messed up the application.

Thanks
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mat325h)

I submitted my application and they said I should receive a confirmation email shortly about it however I haven't received anything of the sorts so I don't know if my application actually went through.

The page said they'll call me to discuss an application or email a decision as soon as possible, does anyone know when this might be? I really want to go to Liverpool but I don't want to have messed up the application.

Thanks
How long ago did you send it?

If it was more than say 30 minutes or so I'd try to get in touch with Liverpool via phone or email. Check your spam folder too. They will have some kind of contact for technical issues.

I would also be applying to other options though, just in case.

ETA: I'd try one of the phonelines here: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/un...te/contact-us/
Edminzodo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago

Thanks
Keep trying here: +44 (0) 151 794 5927

However, they are doing Clearing online this year and if you have applied through this page (https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/un...aring-courses/), it should be fine.

Best of luck!

The accommodation line is +44 (0)151 795 0319 if you need it, too.
mat325h
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
How long ago did you send it?

If it was more than say 30 minutes or so I'd try to get in touch with Liverpool via phone or email. Check your spam folder too. They will have some kind of contact for technical issues.

I would also be applying to other options though, just in case.
(Original post by Edminzodo)
Keep trying here: +44 (0) 151 794 5927

However, they are doing Clearing online this year and if you have applied through this page (https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/un...aring-courses/), it should be fine.

Best of luck!

The accommodation line is +44 (0)151 795 0319 if you need it, too.
Thanks for the help!

Can I only apply for accommodation once my place has been confirmed?
Edminzodo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Thanks for the help!

Can I only apply for accommodation once my place has been confirmed?
Yeah, once you get your student ID, but if you want to discuss what the rooms are like etc then do call now as they don't have much of a wait, and it will mean you can then make an informed choice straight away.
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago

Thanks
Hi mat325h

Sorry you haven't heard back from our team yet. We are doing are best to get back to you as soon as we can. Your application should be with one of our admissions tutors who'll be able to make a decision and get in touch.

Re. accommodation: unfortunately, yes you can apply only once you have received your offer and student ID number. You can have a browse through some of our options here. Good news is that accommodation offers don't go out until Monday 17th and University of Liverpool is guaranteeing accommodation or University Approved accommodation to students admitted through Clearing and Adjustment. This means that you won't miss out, so don't panic. You still have time to explore your accommodation options while you wait.

Hope this helps and please ask any questions you have about accommodation or student life in Liverpool.

Good luck,

Madelaine
(English Literature Student)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (588)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (719)
41.51%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (346)
19.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.56%

Watched Threads