The Student Room Group

a level results

is it possible to combine the mock and awarded results if, for example, I got A*A*B in my mocks but got AAA in the real thing. would I be able to appeal to combine the two results to get A*A*A?
Original post by perrytheplatapus
is it possible to combine the mock and awarded results if, for example, I got A*A*B in my mocks but got AAA in the real thing. would I be able to appeal to combine the two results to get A*A*A?

you can chose to appeal the individual subjects that you had a worse grade than you had in your mocks.
No one knows yet how the mocks appeal process is going to work, or even what sort of mock exams will be accepted - more information will presumably be made available over the next week or so. There are no guarantees.

If you're unhappy with your results, the best thing to do is to ring up your school and ask your teachers whether they think it's worth appealing.
Original post by perrytheplatapus

HI!
I would say it depends on the subject individually. So if that B you got in that specific subject and an A in that same subject in the real exam, your appeal should work. this is because you will only be appealing that one subject.

I hope this was helpful!
Chloe - Official Student Rep :smile:
Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep
HI!
I would say it depends on the subject individually. So if that B you got in that specific subject and an A in that same subject in the real exam, your appeal should work. this is because you will only be appealing that one subject.

I hope this was helpful!
Chloe - Official Student Rep :smile:

would it be easier to appeal the B into an A to make A*A*A or would it be easier to appeal the AA into A*A*?
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest