The Student Room Group

Will I grow?

I'm 148 cm and 13 and 11 months old. I've been in p**erty for about a year and a 8 months, my first eja****tion was about 6 months ago and my pe**s is only 3.74 inches I feel like it hasn't grown. My family members aren't short for their age like my cousins and and grandparents, however both my parents are a bit short. However my oldest brother is taller than both my parentd and my younger brother is almost as tall as me so i have 2 questions. 1: will my pe*n*s grow and thicken? 2: And will I grow taller
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 148 cm and 13 and 11 months old. I've been in p**erty for about a year and a 8 months, my first eja****tion was about 6 months ago and my pe**s is only 3.74 inches I feel like it hasn't grown. My family members aren't short for their age like my cousins and and grandparents, however both my parents are a bit short. However my oldest brother is taller than both my parentd and my younger brother is almost as tall as me so i have 2 questions. 1: will my pe*n*s grow and thicken? 2: And will I grow taller

You're 13. of course you will! you've got another 5-7 years of puberty stop worrying over nothing

Quick Reply

Latest