ohlittlegarden
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have received my offers for uni via ucas track and my courses have kind of changed to a different one. So I wanted to know if I need to inform student finance of these updates. Mind you, I am still in the middle of sending in evidence for student finance too. Can I also update my bank details on my account since I have opened a student bank account.

Thanks.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ohlittlegarden)
I have received my offers for uni via ucas track and my courses have kind of changed to a different one. So I wanted to know if I need to inform student finance of these updates. Mind you, I am still in the middle of sending in evidence for student finance too. Can I also update my bank details on my account since I have opened a student bank account.

Thanks.
This video shows how to update your application to a new university/course:
https://youtu.be/dd0ncgq9Q3Y
ohlittlegarden
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
This video shows how to update your application to a new university/course:
https://youtu.be/dd0ncgq9Q3Y
Thank you. I will do this as soon as. Do you think I should do it before or after I send in my evidences? As well as update my bank details.

StudentFinance SFE Andrew Sfe
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you. I will do this as soon as. Do you think I should do it before or after I send in my evidences? As well as update my bank details.

StudentFinance SFE Andrew Sfe
Hi - it currently takes around 6 weeks to process changes so you should do it as soon as possible.

You can speak to your university to have them send manual confirmation of registration to make sure you receive your funding on time(then you can still receive funding even if the changes have not been processed)
Thanks, Isaac
ohlittlegarden
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi - it currently takes around 6 weeks to process changes so you should do it as soon as possible.

You can speak to your university to have them send manual confirmation of registration to make sure you receive your funding on time(then you can still receive funding even if the changes have not been processed)
Thanks, Isaac
I want to update my bank details also, am I able to do this on my SFE applications??
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I want to update my bank details also, am I able to do this on my SFE applications??
You can do this in your online account or by calling us https://www.gov.uk/contact-student-finance-england
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (9)
17.65%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (14)
27.45%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (3)
5.88%
No, I haven't received any communication (25)
49.02%

Watched Threads