using mock grade, but havent done mock

Watch this thread
dyelbro
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
for choosing my a level exam results, i can pick my mock grade correct?but my school did not finish there mock exams it was cut midway by quarantine
so could i use my ucas predicted grades?
Last edited by dyelbro; 1 year ago
JT_888
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dyelbro)
for choosing my a level exam results, i can pick my mock grade correct?but my school did not finish there mock exams it was cut midway by quarantine
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/res...your-grades-or - General info about options concerning A-level results here. In your case, you would have to check with your school and no, it's not correct that you can just choose to have your mock grade as your official grade. Hope this helps.
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dyelbro)
You can't pick your mock grade, you can potentially appeal on the basis of your mock grade but this doesn't guarantee anything, and they are yet to release have constitutes a valid mock result. You definitely won't be able to appeal on the basis of your UCAS predicted grades, these are known for being unreliable and wouldn't be a suitable means for appeal
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (26)
18.71%
The paper was reasonable (61)
43.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (23)
16.55%
It was TERRIBLE (29)
20.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed