Sad student
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I had an offer ABB for law. I got ACC and I missed my firm offer which I was really happy from. I am devastated and I do not really know what to do... I am loosing my motivation... I am thinking on doing exams from 2 subjects on August...
scienceishguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Sad student)
I had an offer ABB for law. I got ACC and I missed my firm offer which I was really happy from. I am devastated and I do not really know what to do... I am loosing my motivation... I am thinking on doing exams from 2 subjects on August...
Hey, have you contacted the firm university incase they might look into your offer?

Don't give up, it is a very turbulent situation but you will get through this
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Did you get into your insurance? Do you think you would be happy there? Do you think it's worth it to take a gap year with a chance of getting into your firm? (appeals may be an option but might not be out in time for 2020 entry)

Just some pointers, it's really up to you in the end.
Sad student
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by _gcx)
Did you get into your insurance? Do you think you would be happy there? Do you think it's worth it to take a gap year with a chance of getting into your firm? (appeals may be an option but might not be out in time for 2020 entry)

Just some pointers, it's really up to you in the end.
I got to my insurance choice. I will not be happy in that University because its different course. I am planning to do my exams on Autumn...
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Sad student)
I got to my insurance choice. I will not be happy in that University because its different course. I am planning to do my exams on Autumn...
That's fair enough, good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (188)
57.85%
I don't have everything I need (137)
42.15%

Watched Threads