Fashion Question. Watch

This discussion is closed.
IHavePMS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Would a Fedora hat look alright with jeans, as casual wear? (female)

http://www.hatsinthebelfry.com/page/H/CTGY/HKC

Or too dressed up?
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what's the occasion? might look ok as the jeans stops it from looking too fancy...
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think you would still need to wear heels and a smartish top though you run the risk of looking like Frankee from FURB fame.
IHavePMS
Rep:
?
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
what's the occasion? might look ok as the jeans stops it from looking too fancy...
No occasion. I just bought two Fedoras and i'm wondering if it'd be ok to be out and casual with them.
IHavePMS
Rep:
?
(Original post by frost105)
I think you would still need to wear heels and a smartish top though you run the risk of looking like Frankee from FURB fame.
Argh :eek: I'm rather bohemian when it comes to my dress sense and have only recently bought some smart wear for those days i'm feeling weird. I might just end up making a fool of myself. Oh well
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Fedoras are fine to wear with casual. Its very boulevard Chic but thats cool. Im a big fan of the Fedora and have a few of my own, they look great.
IHavePMS
Rep:
?
(Original post by Everdawn)
Fedoras are fine to wear with casual. Its very boulevard Chic but thats cool. Im a big fan of the Fedora and have a few of my own, they look great.
I always find they add a certain classiness to the outfit. Kind of like berets but better suited to most shapes of head.

Thanks.
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (860)
80.37%
Leave (210)
19.63%

Watched Threads