pazl2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I will be resitting for the Oct/ Nov exams this year having just got my A level results, as results will be out in mid-january which is around the UCAS application deadline, will universities like LSE/ UCL still consider me if I send in a late application?
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by pazl2)
I will be resitting for the Oct/ Nov exams this year having just got my A level results, as results will be out in mid-january which is around the UCAS application deadline, will universities like LSE/ UCL still consider me if I send in a late application
Yes, all applications received before the UCAS deadline must get equal treatment.

If the deadline roles around before those grades are published then apply with predicted grades, and update them once you have your final grades.
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
The A-level results day for the October resits will be the 17th December, so plenty of time before the UCAS deadline.

But either way, you can apply with predicted grades.
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
You still need to apply before the UCAS deadline - LSE/UCL don't have to give you equal consideration if you apply after the deadline.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (61)
22.26%
Excited but a bit nervous (125)
45.62%
Not bothered either way (35)
12.77%
I'm really nervous (53)
19.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed