The Student Room Group

is it worth appealing?

So i got DEE which i one grade above my mock results for each subject. I really don't know if i can bump that up. Is it atleast worth appealing?
If your calculated grade is higher than your mocks I don’t think you can appeal.. your mock grades need to be higher than your calculated in order for you to appeal
Original post by sayko12312
So i got DEE which i one grade above my mock results for each subject. I really don't know if i can bump that up. Is it atleast worth appealing?

Are you saying you got CDD in your mocks?

We don't know how mock appeals will work yet, but it might be worth investigating next week.

Do you have a uni place? What are you plans for the next year?
Reply 3
Original post by SarcAndSpark
Are you saying you got CDD in your mocks?

We don't know how mock appeals will work yet, but it might be worth investigating next week.

Do you have a uni place? What are you plans for the next year?

No i meant i got EUU in my mocks, i have an unconditional place a university but i dont want to go there. I'm looking at retaking yr 13 or jus admit defeat and take my unconditional offer.
Original post by sayko12312
No i meant i got EUU in my mocks, i have an unconditional place a university but i dont want to go there. I'm looking at retaking yr 13 or jus admit defeat and take my unconditional offer.

Then I'm not really sure what grounds you would appeal on?

If you view taking your unconditional offer as admitting defeat, it might be worth thinking about retaking. But you don't need to decide on that today.

Quick Reply

Latest