Courtzzz13
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
What is OCR A LEVEL ENGLISH like in comparison to edexcel and aqa? Which one is the hardest?
sunsetpeony
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
hey! i do ocr english lit and i really love it! i have no clue about the aqa or edexcel spec but i do find the content of the ocr really engaging! i study the Gothic, including Frankenstein and The Bloody Chamber, and it is really different to GCSE level, but in the best way! i would really recommend looking at the specs though for each exam board, as you may be able to see if one is more/less hard (but that may still vary from person to person!)
neko no basu
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Courtzzz13)
What is OCR A LEVEL ENGLISH like in comparison to edexcel and aqa? Which one is the hardest?
Unfortunately, I think people are generally unlikely to know if OCR A level english is harder or easier than edexcel or aqa since you only do one exam board.
I did OCR as well and I really liked it. I did the Gothic also (The Bloody Chamber, Frankenstein and The Wasp Factory, and they were all really interesting texts) with 3 questions to choose from for that section (if you do Dracula and bloody chamber) The poetry and play section also has tons of questions you can choose from as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (28)
26.92%
No (76)
73.08%

Watched Threads