The Student Room Group

Should I appeal? Would I be successful?

Hi all,

I plan on appealing my maths grade - I got an E on results day but my CAG was a B and I got a A in my last mock - under strict exam conditions.

I appreciate that not much is known about the appeal process but would this be grounds for a successful appeal?
Original post by killuaXzoldyck
Hi all,

I plan on appealing my maths grade - I got an E on results day but my CAG was a B and I got a A in my last mock - under strict exam conditions.

I appreciate that not much is known about the appeal process but would this be grounds for a successful appeal?

speak to your school, there's no guarantees as there's nothing set known about the mock part of an appeal yet but sounds worth a try since they dropped it that much.
Your appeal would probably be better than mine! I would say for it, nothing to lose as you get to keep whatever grade is highest anyway.
Hi all,

Yes but as claire says has to go through your school.
Original post by claireestelle
speak to your school, there's no guarantees as there's nothing set known about the mock part of an appeal yet but sounds worth a try since they dropped it that much.

Do you know when we will know more information?
Do you know when we will know more information?

It will be announced next week I believe

Quick Reply

Latest