Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harper_willis)
in the contract it says we are
Hello harper_willis,

Hope you are doing well!

I was wondering if you could please elaborate a bit further on your question? Just so we can try and help answer it properly.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

All the best,

Shaf
harper_willis
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Oxford Brookes University)
Hello harper_willis,

Hope you are doing well!

I was wondering if you could please elaborate a bit further on your question? Just so we can try and help answer it properly.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

All the best,

Shaf
yeah sorry haha i had more information than just "in the contract it says we are" but apparently it didnt save properly.

in the housing contract it says that we cannot have bicycles in the premises or common parts( common parts are listed as footpaths, forecourts, driveways and inside the house). My house has a small patio area for the bins behind the house. does the contract mean i cannot store my bike there while at uni?
Oxford Brookes University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harper_willis)
yeah sorry haha i had more information than just "in the contract it says we are" but apparently it didnt save properly.

in the housing contract it says that we cannot have bicycles in the premises or common parts( common parts are listed as footpaths, forecourts, driveways and inside the house). My house has a small patio area for the bins behind the house. does the contract mean i cannot store my bike there while at uni?
Hello harper_willis,

Thank you for your fast response.

I would recommend contacting the Accommodation Team directly by emailing: [email protected] . As they should be able to assist you best with your query regarding your housing contract.

I hope this will be able to help you. If you do have any further questions, then please do feel free to ask.

All the best,

Shaf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (29)
26.61%
Less motivated (80)
73.39%

Watched Threads