Missed St. Andrews but they changed my offer to Global Online Year One

Watch this thread
rubiooo9
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 52 years ago
I am an international student who applied to St. Andrews MA History as my firm choice. I missed it by several grades and St. Andrews changed my offer today to an unconditional offer to study Global Online Year One with the intended degree of History.

As it is a new course, I cannot find information online, so I would like to ask if anyone's offer have also been changed to this course? What grades I'll have to get in this year to progress to year 2?

I have my insurance offer to study History at Leeds, as well as Southampton. Should I do this course?
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rubiooo9)
I am an international student who applied to St. Andrews MA History as my firm choice. I missed it by several grades and St. Andrews changed my offer today to an unconditional offer to study Global Online Year One with the intended degree of History.

As it is a new course, I cannot find information online, so I would like to ask if anyone's offer have also been changed to this course? What grades I'll have to get in this year to progress to year 2?

I have my insurance offer to study History at Leeds, as well as Southampton. Should I do this course?
Really you are the only one who can answer. Would you be happier at Leeds or Southampton, knowing more about what the course entails?
A Rolling Stone
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I know it's a hot day but am I seeing things?

Name:  Annotation 2020-08-13 215223.png
Views: 85
Size:  111.1 KB
thepunmaster.e
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by A Rolling Stone)
I know it's a hot day but am I seeing things?

Name:  Annotation 2020-08-13 215223.png
Views: 85
Size:  111.1 KB
Wait so am I, it says it was posted on 1st January 1970 :eek:
A Rolling Stone
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by thepunmaster.e)
Wait so am I, it says it was posted on 1st January 1970 :eek:
this is so strange, normally when there's a bug it's all/some posts but this is the only time i've seen this even since i posted that a month ago... spooky

ooo i wonder if it's because the OP used the phrase "Year One" in the subject?
Last edited by A Rolling Stone; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads