username5372470
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone,

I have recently apply for accreditation in the Open University in order to start a degree, because I want to pursue teaching career. I am currently doing TA Level3. I wonder are they going to consider my passed unit from TA Level3 Diploma. However, I haven't completed it yet. In any case should I enrol my self this year for BA(Honours) Education studies (Primary) or not.

I appreciate it if any body have any knowledge about it please guide me.
Thanks
Krunge
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by username5372470)
Hi everyone,

I have recently apply for accreditation in the Open University in order to start a degree, because I want to pursue teaching career. I am currently doing TA Level3. I wonder are they going to consider my passed unit from TA Level3 Diploma. However, I haven't completed it yet. In any case should I enrol my self this year for BA(Honours) Education studies (Primary) or not.

I appreciate it if any body have any knowledge about it please guide me.
Thanks
Hi
I would definitely get myself that degree as it is a three year for full BA honors. You will need this if you are to pursue a career in Teaching. Make sure you also have GCSE C or Level 4 in Math,English and a Science if developing into primary education.

As far as your diploma, I have no idea. I was a HLTA when I applied for my degree.

Good Luck
Krunge
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (50)
21.93%
No (178)
78.07%

Watched Threads