The Student Room Group

Help me autumn exams

Hi

Is there anyone that will start to revise for autumn exams , I’m doing 2 subjects bio and chem. I’m scared I don’t have enough time to revise
Original post by Antimatter123
Hi

Is there anyone that will start to revise for autumn exams , I’m doing 2 subjects bio and chem. I’m scared I don’t have enough time to revise

u got less than 2 months. Make it count.
I’m going to do maths and chem. Did do some maths revision over the “corona break” however didn’t really touch chemistry. We got this :smile:
I didn’t touch a single pen , so I don’t know what I’m going to do
Reply 4
I’m doing all my subjects again cause they rlly fcked me over, I’m gunna be studying 5 hours a day and I’m getting a tutor from my own pocket which is great
I will also be revising chemistry, whilst submitting an appeal just in case my grade doesn't change by as much as I need it to. I will be starting tomorrow and working through my subject unit to unit. I will not be re-writing notes (as I don't have time) just reading over them and practising examples and answering questions. Try not to stress to much about it all and think of a plan of action that will work for you, i.e. how best you revise. Good luck!
also gonna start revising for psych and english lang. its crazy that we are expected to revise in one month for 6 exam to be taken in a 3 week period
How are people gonna revise for science a levels if there’s gonna be questions about practicals and pags they never completed ??
Original post by Sweetiepie101
How are people gonna revise for science a levels if there’s gonna be questions about practicals and pags they never completed ??

For example I only did like half the pags so how can I revise the rest if I’ve never did it in person coz of lockdown
also what about coursework? is it going to be counted towards the december grade? my mock wasnt marked before lockdown so am i expected to complete it without any input from my former teachers?
Original post by elylarnyo
also what about coursework? is it going to be counted towards the december grade? my mock wasnt marked before lockdown so am i expected to complete it without any input from my former teachers?

Coursework doesn’t count
Original post by Sweetiepie101
For example I only did like half the pags so how can I revise the rest if I’ve never did it in person coz of lockdown

You'll have to contact your school about this and ask if it is possible for them to provide resources for you. Also demonstrations of the PAGs can usually be found on YouTube.
I have got enough resources, I finished the syllabus for chemistry before lockdown but not for biology , I have completed all my pags
Original post by Antimatter123
I have got enough resources, I finished the syllabus for chemistry before lockdown but not for biology , I have completed all my pags

Do you have resources for the pags for ocr biology?
I’m doing aqa biology . There are plenty of resources online

Quick Reply

Latest