Dillad02
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I've always wanted to do marine biology but I'm starting to worry about what it will lead to in the future so I was thinking of doing an undergrad in biology first. Is it possible to do a postgraduate in marine biology after this ?
Uni of Hull Students
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Dillad02)
I've always wanted to do marine biology but I'm starting to worry about what it will lead to in the future so I was thinking of doing an undergrad in biology first. Is it possible to do a postgraduate in marine biology after this ?
Hi Dillad02

We offer Biology degree at Hull which has similar modules to our Undergraduate Marine Biology degree.

I would advise looking at Masters courses in Marine Biology and the entry requirements as they may specify the types of degrees they require for the particular degree

Hope this helps

Emily

University of Hull Student Representative
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Dillad02)
Go look at the entry requirements online for MSc Marine biology courses.

But I would imagine so.
Khloeh
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi Dillad02, I'm considering the same thing. I've had a look at a few masters degrees and they do except biology undergrad. I think it depends a lot on the modules you study throughout the course rather than the name of the course itself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (54)
16.98%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.62%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (119)
37.42%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (43)
13.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise