Manni86
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everyone, wonder if anyone can help me. I have sent off my student finances. This is a career change for me. I did a degree over ten years ago. When fees were 1200 a year. I took out 1 year for student loan. So the money i owe for first degree is quite low. But iam worried they wont help me finace this course. As i rang student finaces and the lady said that occupational therapy isnt on their list, As quailfied help for a second degree.Even through the NHS supports occupational therapy in bursarys. Pleasee help, how can i get a quicker decision, so either i have to appeal ect
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Manni86)
Hello everyone, wonder if anyone can help me. I have sent off my student finances. This is a career change for me. I did a degree over ten years ago. When fees were 1200 a year. I took out 1 year for student loan. So the money i owe for first degree is quite low. But iam worried they wont help me finace this course. As i rang student finaces and the lady said that occupational therapy isnt on their list, As quailfied help for a second degree.Even through the NHS supports occupational therapy in bursarys. Pleasee help, how can i get a quicker decision, so either i have to appeal ect
You should be fine. OT is a exempt course for funding as a second degree
Manni86
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
You should be fine. OT is a exempt course for funding as a second degree
I rang student finaces yesterday, she read a list out and basically said occupational therapy was a "tricky one and said no" i pursed with the application regardless, now waiting but so worried.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I rang student finaces yesterday, she read a list out and basically said occupational therapy was a "tricky one and said no" i pursed with the application regardless, now waiting but so worried.
OT is on the allied health professions list.
Manni86
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
OT is on the allied health professions list.
Thank you exactly what i thought, i did my research before applying. Maybe i was given mis information...
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you exactly what i thought, i did my research before applying. Maybe i was given mis information...
SFE had a nightmare day with their phones yesterday I think. You might have just caught someone having a rubbish day in a muddle.
Manni86
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
SFE had a nightmare day with their phones yesterday I think. You might have just caught someone having a rubbish day in a muddle.
Most probably 😩 i hope it all goes through okay. 🙏
Manni86
Rep:
?
Most probably 😩 i hope it all goes through okay. 🙏
I just contacted them again this morning, and your right the person i spoke to didint go through all the avenues to check. The guy today was so much more helpful and approved what we been saying...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads