The Student Room Group

Is this worth making a appeal for? (urgent help please)

okay so sorry if Im spamming the forums but I need help.

I was predicted MMM but I got MMP,this doesn't sound that bad until you know that I actually had about 7 distin in a row before lockdown and I was on track to get DDM but worst care is DMM.Both would have been enough to get into my chosen uni and backup.

I want to make a appeal that it's unfair that I worked so hard to get all disti and then got all passes for my last remaining units when I know that I could get all Distinctions.

Do you guys think they could actually raise it all the way to DMM? As that is the minimum cardiff would accept.
Honestly, everything so unfair so don’t beat yourself up over it firstly and well done!!! Nobody really knows what they would raise it to so I’d firstly contact Cardiff to see what they say, if it is urgent ring them tomorrow. I believe that they would raise it however it’s just my option so don’t like go on that😂, maybe see if there are foundation courses as well at Cardiff, just don’t stress, there’s always other options, also try ucas clearing search as well for alternative courses but try and contact as many unis as possible and see what they say
Original post by DaLordzzz
okay so sorry if Im spamming the forums but I need help.

I was predicted MMM but I got MMP,this doesn't sound that bad until you know that I actually had about 7 distin in a row before lockdown and I was on track to get DDM but worst care is DMM.Both would have been enough to get into my chosen uni and backup.

I want to make a appeal that it's unfair that I worked so hard to get all disti and then got all passes for my last remaining units when I know that I could get all Distinctions.

Do you guys think they could actually raise it all the way to DMM? As that is the minimum cardiff would accept.

Have you been able to talk this through with your teachers? Did they submit MMM grades to Pearson?

Did you do any mocks, and if so, what grades did you get?

Quick Reply