CalypsoXenoo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone have a login for chemsheets ? Maybe someone who’s done with a levels or doesn’t mind giving me a login ? Thanks.
CalypsoXenoo
Rep:
?
Does anyone have a login for CHEMSHEETS they can share please ? The notes are really similar to the notes my school gave us for a level chem and I just need it for bonding because I missed a few pages in my school notes.. thanks
charco
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Please do not make multiple threads on the same topic. It is called spam.
Anonymous17!
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s only £10 for a year, if you really want access to chemsheets that badly then why can’t you pay? Money troubles?

Also, you’re asking for someone to share their username and personal email with you. Some people might be ok with that but I’m not comfortable with is, sorry
Last edited by Anonymous17!; 1 month ago
CalypsoXenoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous17!)
It’s only £10 for a year, if you really want access to chemsheets that badly then why can’t you pay? Money troubles?

Also, you’re asking for someone to share their username and personal email with you. Some people might be ok with that but I’m not comfortable with is, sorry
Hi because I only need it for a few pages
And sorry I didnt know they’d have to tell me their email
If you hav it do u mind sending me some screenshots ? It’s fine if you don’t wanna
Thanks
Anonymous17!
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CalypsoXenoo)
Hi because I only need it for a few pages
And sorry I didnt know they’d have to tell me their email
If you hav it do u mind sending me some screenshots ? It’s fine if you don’t wanna
Thanks
Sure, I’ll send you screenshots if it’s just a few pages, I just wouldn’t want to share my email for my account and give you access to everything
What do you need?
CalypsoXenoo
Rep:
?
Thanks ! I just need to fill in 4-5 pages in my bonding booklet. I need the bonding topic can you private message me so I can send u images because I don’t know how to start a private message lol thanksssss just need 5 pages max
Last edited by CalypsoXenoo; 1 month ago
CalypsoXenoo
Rep:
?
Sure, I’ll send you screenshots if it’s just a few pages, I just wouldn’t want to share my email for my account and give you access to everything
What do you need?
I just need to fill in 5 small diagrams on bonding and electrnegativity and then some questions. It’s not a lot but theyreon separate pages so it seems like a a lot and majority of the pages are just information.
Anonymous17!
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CalypsoXenoo)
Thanks ! I just need to fill in 4-5 pages in my bonding booklet. I need the bonding topic can you private message me so I can send u images because I don’t know how to start a private message lol thanksssss just need 5 pages max
Yeah sure
CalypsoXenoo
Rep:
?
Yeah sure
Thanks !!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (50)
21.83%
No (179)
78.17%

Watched Threads