The Student Room Group

Bruh wtf. How did they work this out?

Well that was awful. After being predicted BBC I ended up getting CEE. Ive asked to get my mocks which is CCD and im looking for any decent london options for clearing. I cant go for Bio-med anymore and i m really struggling on what to pick and where. Ive only ever looked at biomed and now im stuck. Im genuinly happy with taking anything thats decent at any decent london uni but i dunno where to start, which courses to look at.
Original post by SaulMas
Well that was awful. After being predicted BBC I ended up getting CEE. Ive asked to get my mocks which is CCD and im looking for any decent london options for clearing. I cant go for Bio-med anymore and i m really struggling on what to pick and where. Ive only ever looked at biomed and now im stuck. Im genuinly happy with taking anything thats decent at any decent london uni but i dunno where to start, which courses to look at.

Really sorry to hear that :frown: If you use this link, it is set for unis in Greater London: https://digital.ucas.com/coursedisplay/results/providers?studyYear=2020&destination=Undergraduate&regions=Greater%20London&vacancy=eng&postcodeDistanceSystem=imperial&pageNumber=1&sort=ProviderAtoZ&clearingPreference=CoursesInClearing and then filter it for your grades and any subject choices
Reply 2

Thanks dude, this is exactly what i was looking for. Worst comes to worst, i got Goldsmiths and Economics so i have a fallback option. I appreciate the help
Original post by SaulMas
Thanks dude, this is exactly what i was looking for. Worst comes to worst, i got Goldsmiths and Economics so i have a fallback option. I appreciate the help

That's OK :smile: Hope you find something you like easily :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending