How long does university placement confirmations usually take?

Watch
AlexandraDormido
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve received my results today and got the grades that i wanted and the required grades for me to be accepted. However my firm choice still hasn’t contacted me yet and still hasn’t confirmed my place yet. How long does it usually take for them to process this as most people i know already heard from both of their uni choices
Lau2en _
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They should have contacted you by the end of results day, ring them as soon as possible tomorrow to make sure. Good luck!!
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AlexandraDormido)
I’ve received my results today and got the grades that i wanted and the required grades for me to be accepted. However my firm choice still hasn’t contacted me yet and still hasn’t confirmed my place yet. How long does it usually take for them to process this as most people i know already heard from both of their uni choices
What does it say on Track? If you are just waiting for them to contact you about next steps, unis may well get in contact with successful applicants a bit after Results Day once the panic of Clearing has settled down a bit
AlexandraDormido
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Interrobang)
What does it say on Track? If you are just waiting for them to contact you about next steps, unis may well get in contact with successful applicants a bit after Results Day once the panic of Clearing has settled down a bit
thank you. i have called hem several times and said that its just on queue with other applications so i should hear from them soon. it is a bit worrying since it has been a week since results day.
Interrobang
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
thank you. i have called hem several times and said that its just on queue with other applications so i should hear from them soon. it is a bit worrying since it has been a week since results day.
That definitely does seem longer than necessary... I guess with the results u-turn that may well impact. If you don't mind telling me (privately by PM or on here) which uni is it?
AlexandraDormido
Rep:
?
That definitely does seem longer than necessary... I guess with the results u-turn that may well impact. If you don't mind telling me (privately by PM or on here) which uni is it?
its Lancaster university. idk if it's because they start October instead of September. its been nearly 2 weeks and I can't help to get worried. it is concerning as i also emailed them but i haven't gotten a reply yet.
Interrobang
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
its Lancaster university. idk if it's because they start October instead of September. its been nearly 2 weeks and I can't help to get worried. it is concerning as i also emailed them but i haven't gotten a reply yet.
Thanks, I'll let the CS know and see if there's something they can do!
AlexandraDormido
Rep:
?
Thanks, I'll let the CS know and see if there's something they can do!
thank you so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (14)
28.57%
Less motivated (35)
71.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed