The Student Room Group

Voodoo black magic hypnotised?

OK so I really need help urgently and I know this probably sounds weird but I honestly do not know what else to do.

I do not have any form of mental health illness. This has been going on for 3 years now. It has not stopped . Everyday there are these 'presences ' that I feel and hear , sometimes I feel them standing behind me. I don't know what these 'presences' are but it is as if they are ghosts . I sense them pretty much everywhere in my house, literally even in the shower and in my bed. It is so distressing for me, they are loud, sometimes they snigger and make unclear noises it feels so real it sounds like a person's voice in the distance but it is kind of muffled so you can't make out exactly words they are saying. I seriously am so freaked out by it it makes me so uncomfortable, I thought it would stop after a few months but its been three years, it feels as if someone is remotely taking over my life.
I thought it could be ghosts but I really don't think so because my house doesn't feel haunted or anything.
This thing even controls my face muscles out of my own control , it makes me smile and laugh totally randomly as if someone is with me and making me laugh. I know what sounds 'mad' but is it possible for a person to have cast some kind of 'spell or 'curse' on me? Has anyone else experienced this ? Or am I becoming some kind of 'medium' because I really don't want to.

This thing is being so controlling literally from the moment I wake up it starts making itself known, I don't know wtf to do I just want it to end

Scroll to see replies

You might be cursed with black magic
Reply 2
Original post by Randomgyal0404
You might be cursed with black magic

thats how it feels . Its horrible but how am u meant to stop it i literally can't take it anymore
black magic doesnt exist
Original post by Anonymous
thats how it feels . Its horrible but how am u meant to stop it i literally can't take it anymore

Get a specalist view on it and see what can be done

Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
black magic doesnt exist

Yes it does

Black magic exists but youre too close minded to see
Reply 5
Yes I was assessed and that's is exactly what I was told that nothing is wrong with me but this goes on every day I know its not normal.
Get a specalist view on it and see what can be done

Yes it does

Black magic exists but youre too close minded to see

show me some scientifical evidence and i'll believe you.
show me some scientifical evidence and i'll believe you.

science is incomplete and isnt answer to everything child
Because shes seeing the paranormal
science is incomplete and isnt answer to everything child

so where's your evidence then?
to me it seems as if op has serious mental issues, she isn't seeing the paranormal she needs help
so where's your evidence then?
to me it seems as if op has serious mental issues, she isn't seeing the paranormal she needs help

so close minded. Ive dealt first hand with the paranormal hun, its real so dont tell me otherwise. and she went to the doctors anyways
so close minded. Ive dealt first hand with the paranormal hun, its real so dont tell me otherwise. and she went to the doctors anyways

please don't refer to me as "hun"
yeah i bet you saw a "ghost" and now you think you've seen it all 😂
please don't refer to me as "hun"
yeah i bet you saw a "ghost" and now you think you've seen it all 😂

Nah I never did hun. ghosts are fictional. But ive had with lost souls and trapped souls, spirits etc.

Thank you for understanding because seriously it just feels like no one would believe me if I told them all this happening I really think it must be paranormal then
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for understanding because seriously it just feels like no one would believe me if I told them all this happening I really think it must be paranormal then

Its okay hun I believe you. Im a very spiritual person and i can almost guarantee that you have been cursed with black magic, especially since you went to a psychiatrist and didnt get diagnosed with anything.
Because shes seeing the paranormal

Did she say she was seeing things? I thought she was only sensing someone is around her when there isn’t and hearing things
Nah I never did hun. ghosts are fictional. But ive had with lost souls and trapped souls, spirits etc. dont talk about subjects you dont know about and never tested hun

what a load of bs 😂
"trapped souls" 😂😂
what a load of bs 😂
"trapped souls" 😂😂

Ill show you if you want :smile:

Original post by Angelic Roar
Did she say she was seeing things? I thought she was only sensing someone is around her when there isn’t and hearing things

Sensing and feeling.
Reply 18
Its okay hun I believe you. Im a very spiritual person and i can almost guarantee that you have been cursed with black magic, especially since you went to a psychiatrist and didnt get diagnosed with anything.

Yeah the thing is the rest of us here aren’t so gullible or deluded. We don’t believe mental issues are caused by what we refer to as “utter nonsense”.
black magic doesnt exist

It most definitely exists. Don’t go saying something doesn’t exist when thousands of people hav had experiences with it. Just because you personally haven’t had an experience with the supernatural, don’t go saying it doesnt exist

Latest

Trending

Trending