The Student Room Group

YouTube

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HBaguette
with such classic videos as "I think we need more police" and "Stop villifying cops", no, i think i'd still be going off at you lmao

well acab is silly anyways
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
im sure if you watched some of their more recent videos you wouldn't be going off at me rn
i don't support dennis and what he says but i watch some of their videos because of other reasons (:

why are you watching a far right lunatic at 13. trust me hes brainwashing you. when i was 12/13 i used to watch people like that and hated feminists, hated leftists, hated basically human rights until i realised that im a girl and mixed race and these people do not like me. please stop watching him. youre being groomed and brainwashed. im still struggling from them
well acab is silly anyways

yeah it sure is "silly" that people have finally had enough of the police acting like the ****ing whermacht, they should just sit down and be complacent, right?
grow a ****ing spine
Original post by Randomgyal0404
why are you watching a far right lunatic at 13. trust me hes brainwashing you. when i was 12/13 i used to watch people like that and hated feminists, hated leftists, hated basically human rights until i realised that im a girl and mixed race and these people do not like me. please stop watching him. youre being groomed and brainwashed. im still struggling from them

tbf i rarely watch his videos, i just said it cause it's the first channel that came to my mind 😂
tbf i rarely watch his videos, i just said it cause it's the first channel that came to my mind 😂

turn that rarely to never
yeah it sure is "silly" that people have finally had enough of the police acting like the ****ing whermacht, they should just sit down and be complacent, right?
grow a ****ing spine

it's also extremely ironic that people claim acab and then call the police whenever they need help
if you did your research you'd know that more black people die at the hands of other black rival gangs than at the hands of the police (:
tfp, the infographics show and prager u

Thanks. :smile:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
MacDoesIt and Eleanor Neale would have to be my top two.

Thank You. :smile:
Original post by Nousername2431
Daniel Howell, Phil Lester and Daz Black

olivia neil, flossie, jubilee

Original post by gjd800
Earache Records

it's also extremely ironic that people claim acab and then call the police whenever they need help
if you did your research you'd know that more black people die at the hands of other black rival gangs than at the hands of the police (:

Yeah youre brainwashed
Rules for my thread are:

Pls no fighting.
No hating on other ppl's fav comments.
No swearing.
Respect other people's opinions.

Pls follow these.

i have never called the police in my life and i never intend to
what are they gonna do, show up half an hour after the fact and ****ing shrug, tell me they'll "look into it"?

and why do you think black-on-black crime is that high? what do you think could've driven these people to live in these horrible neighbourhoods? do you think it just naturally happened? there was no driving force behind it? think about this for more than two ****ing seconds, please.
Yeah youre brainwashed

how am i brainwashed if im literally stating FACTS?

you are saying, at most, half-truths.
i have never called the police in my life and i never intend to
what are they gonna do, show up half an hour after the fact and ****ing shrug, tell me they'll "look into it"?

and why do you think black-on-black crime is that high? what do you think could've driven these people to live in these horrible neighbourhoods? do you think it just naturally happened? there was no driving force behind it? think about this for more than two ****ing seconds, please.

ok so god forbid if you ever get robbed or something or you're in the middle of a mass shooting, what are you going to do then?

Youre not babe, youre too young yo understand. go back to bed
Reply 34

Not so much - if ye had lived anywhere with this sort of attitude is endemic, ye would know how hard the bizzies work to try and foster community engagement because next to nobody talks to them or reports to them. there are a lot of people that never engage with the police, entire communities
you are saying, at most, half-truths.

no, they're facts.
Youre not babe, youre too young yo understand. go back to bed

ah, triggered lefties that hate it when other people have different opinions
classic.
ok so god forbid if you ever get robbed or something or you're in the middle of a mass shooting, what are you going to do then?

i'll do a lot more for myself in that situation than the filth ever will
let me break down what'd happen in those two scenarios:

I get robbed:
1) The robbery happens
2) I call the cops
3) The cops show up much later, look around for a bit, shrug, and tell me they'll "look into it".
4) They do ****-all.

I am in a mass shooting:
1) The mass shooting starts.
2) I call the police.
3) The mass shooter either kills me before the police arrive, and if that hasn't happened, I've likely already made my escape.
Reply 38
grow a ****ing spine

Claiming acab is a blatant generalization. There are plenty of fine police officers.
Rules for my thread are:
Pls no fighting.
No hating on other ppl's comments.
No swearing.
Respect other people's opinions.

Pls do not ignore this.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest