The Student Room Group

Big 4 Graduate Schemes 2021

Big 4 graduate schemes open around September/October time and I know some have already opened for Audit, Tax, Tech.

Let's use this thread to keep each other informed of new openings and the new application process in regards to testing, video interviews given the current circumstances.

Scroll to see replies

Sounds good! I'll be going for consulting so if anybody has an idea about those lmk!
Sounds good!
Sounds good guys!

What roles are open already?
EY has pretty much all the roles open recently added Advisory services role with Assurance, Tax and Technology. I think it'll be more competitive this year as the recent grads will be applying alongside current final year students
Original post by mr8
EY has pretty much all the roles open recently added Advisory services role with Assurance, Tax and Technology. I think it'll be more competitive this year as the recent grads will be applying alongside current final year students

Not different to any other year though. That happens a lot.
his year , you will get final year plus anyone who has had 2020 grad scheme cancelled.
Original post by route255
his year , you will get final year plus anyone who has had 2020 grad scheme cancelled.

cant really think of any grad shcemes that got cancelled though. they either started normally or got delayed to feb or somethign
has anyone done the GT grant thornton case study does it inc,ude numerical analysis
Original post by achieve526kk
has anyone done the GT grant thornton case study does it inc,ude numerical analysis

Haven't applied yet, what area are you looking into

nah apparently no numerical analysis. how was the hirevue?
Original post by joshuajj98
cant really think of any grad shcemes that got cancelled though. they either started normally or got delayed to feb or somethign

Mine got cancelled. Not delayed said may consider me for next years intake.
er

Original post by route255
Mine got cancelled. Not delayed said may consider me for next years intake

where were you supposed to do the summer internship
er

where were you supposed to do the summer internship

No , i was supposed to start grad scheme this september, Back to square one.
nah apparently no numerical analysis. how was the hire Vue?
The hire Vue was challenging given hypothetical situatiinabout complex change negative feed back critism implement effective initiative recall the Star format ensure you read up about etjo values and the Clear ethic collaborative, leadership excellence agility and respect responsibility which ensure up have analytical mind set grsat collaborative and competency motivational question good luck am onncas study which am nervous about
The video automated algorithm assess your competency for the role good luck

(ThOriginate l post by joshuajj98)
The hire Vue was challenging given hypothetical situatiinabout complex change negative feed back critism implement effective initiative recall the Star format ensure you read up about etjo values and the Clear ethic collaborative, leadership excellence agility and respect responsibility which ensure up have analytical mind set grsat collaborative and competency motivational question good luck am onncas study which am nervous about
The video automated algorithm assess your competency for the role good luck
thank you so much for the detailed response man. good luck for the case study, im sure youll kill it

(ThOriginate l post by joshuajj98)
The video automated algorithm assess your competency for the role good l
thank you so much for the detailed response man. good luck for the case study, im sure youll kill it

its was to hard
oh no how come?
Anyone else applied for Corporate Advisory London team with EY?

I don't think the other 3 have opened their programmes yet.
Original post by Hohnerbohner
Anyone else applied for Corporate Advisory London team with EY?

I don't think the other 3 have opened their programmes yet.

yeah i did

Quick Reply

Latest