OkThanksBye
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just got my a levels- AAC in maths econ and physics respectively, I would qualify for the contextual offer of ABB. Whats my likelihood of getting in?
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by OkThanksBye)
Just got my a levels- AAC in maths econ and physics respectively, I would qualify for the contextual offer of ABB. Whats my likelihood of getting in?
AAC is not always considered to be equal to ABB unless the uni has specified. Are you going to be applying for 2021 entry? Or is this through Clearing 2020?
OkThanksBye
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by emiloujess)
AAC is not always considered to be equal to ABB unless the uni has specified. Are you going to be applying for 2021 entry? Or is this through Clearing 2020?
2021 entry, I know its not completely equal when it comes to higher universities but i've got the 2 As in the important subjects
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by OkThanksBye)
2021 entry, I know its not completely equal when it comes to higher universities but i've got the 2 As in the important subjects
Then there is no harm applying to it as an aspirational choice, if you really want to go there. You then still have 4 choices to fill with other universities you like. There is no harm in phoning them beforehand to see whether they would accept it as an equivalent, although perhaps wait until the results day rush has calmed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (15)
27.78%
Less motivated (39)
72.22%

Watched Threads