The Student Room Group

Applying to management science at UCL

Just got my a levels- AAC in maths econ and physics respectively, I would qualify for the contextual offer of ABB. Whats my likelihood of getting in?
Original post by OkThanksBye
Just got my a levels- AAC in maths econ and physics respectively, I would qualify for the contextual offer of ABB. Whats my likelihood of getting in?

AAC is not always considered to be equal to ABB unless the uni has specified. Are you going to be applying for 2021 entry? Or is this through Clearing 2020?
Original post by emiloujess
AAC is not always considered to be equal to ABB unless the uni has specified. Are you going to be applying for 2021 entry? Or is this through Clearing 2020?

2021 entry, I know its not completely equal when it comes to higher universities but i've got the 2 As in the important subjects
Original post by OkThanksBye
2021 entry, I know its not completely equal when it comes to higher universities but i've got the 2 As in the important subjects

Then there is no harm applying to it as an aspirational choice, if you really want to go there. You then still have 4 choices to fill with other universities you like. There is no harm in phoning them beforehand to see whether they would accept it as an equivalent, although perhaps wait until the results day rush has calmed :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending