sumayyarashid
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I got into Sussex and have accepted my course there for 2020 , but I’ve rethinked and want to change uni now . Can I do this even if my course has already been accepted and I’ve already confirmed my place.
Emily2001x
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had that and I looked at other universities through clearing. If you don't think you are going to be 100% happy there look for somewhere else which could make you 100% happy.
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sumayyarashid)
I got into Sussex and have accepted my course there for 2020 , but I’ve rethinked and want to change uni now . Can I do this even if my course has already been accepted and I’ve already confirmed my place.
There should be a button that says 'decline my place' on Track - but you cannot undo it, so make sure you are sure
mike23mike
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can withdraw and ask to go into clearing but its a risk. You must have done some research before picking Sussex as your insurance uni? Why change tack now?
Uni of Hull Students
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi sumayyarashid,

I think its really important to make sure that you are doing a course which you enjoy at a university you like because its a lot of money and its important that you get the most out of it. What course and universities have you been considering?
Best of luck,
Millie
Student Rep
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you got any options through Clearing you'd like to consider? Make sure you give them a call first and get confirmation that they have space and would make you an offer in Clearing before rejecting anything!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (50)
21.83%
No (179)
78.17%

Watched Threads