London City vrs MMU post grad Speech Therapy

Watch
marigold2020
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've just been offered a place at both London City and Manchester Met MMU for post grad Speech Therapy. I initially only applied to MMU because I noticed they had places, but they were so slow and I had no correspondence for 6 weeks. My partner will be living in either Liverpool or Manchester, so it made sense to try this year. Then I approached City and had amazing correspondence, very personal and professional, in the interview City seem more research based and this can lead to different teaching styles/experience. The interviewer at MMU seemed like they'd come more from working in the field with that personable experience. I've heard City is a good uni and I don't want to choose mmu because of my partner, then be frustrated if the course is run a bit ad hoc, like the application process. Does anyone have recommendations based on this course, or the unis generally?
Will the uni make much difference to securing a job afterwards?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (10)
30.3%
Less motivated (23)
69.7%

Watched Threads