cheywilliams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone so yesterday I missed my offer to study psychology at portsmouth by one grade (BBC instead of BBB). Naturally I was worried and applied through clearing online and called the clearing hotline. On the phone they said that my application had not been processed yet, explaining why I had not had any updates on ucas. Later on in the day I was accepted into the course through clearing and was told to add portsmouth as my clearing choice. However I do not have the option to do this on ucas. Would the best course of action be to call ucas and ask what to do? Or is there a way to place myself through self-release online?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cheywilliams)
Hi everyone so yesterday I missed my offer to study psychology at portsmouth by one grade (BBC instead of BBB). Naturally I was worried and applied through clearing online and called the clearing hotline. On the phone they said that my application had not been processed yet, explaining why I had not had any updates on ucas. Later on in the day I was accepted into the course through clearing and was told to add portsmouth as my clearing choice. However I do not have the option to do this on ucas. Would the best course of action be to call ucas and ask what to do? Or is there a way to place myself through self-release online?
had both your firm and insurance rejected you? mind sharing a screenshot of your track?
lucas02
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
got to ask...BBC and you choose Portsmouth?
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cheywilliams)
Hi!
I would definitely call UCAS to ask them. Also the university are really helpful to guide you through the process on 02392848084.
Hope this is helpful!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (27)
19.57%
No (111)
80.43%

Watched Threads