Help...Room decor ideas for qoute bank

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hiya
I wanna put some qoutes in my bedroom...but idk how I should go about doing that. I searched for some ideas and the only thing I could find was a wall sticker, but the thing is u can only have one qoute in that way.

The only thing I can think of is sticking them onto my wall, but think that may be boring and unaesthetic? Does anyone have any ideas?
username5308830
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i think wall stickers are the way to go. you can probably find some sets that are just letters so you can make your own quote rather than ordering a specific quote straight off. and that way, i imagine you can probably find an aesthetic letter set. or, if you have a steady hand, how about painting some on the walls?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Nutella!)
i think wall stickers are the way to go. you can probably find some sets that are just letters so you can make your own quote rather than ordering a specific quote straight off. and that way, i imagine you can probably find an aesthetic letter set. or, if you have a steady hand, how about painting some on the walls?
Thanks so muchhh
I love the idea of painting the qoutes on!
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hiya
I wanna put some qoutes in my bedroom...but idk how I should go about doing that. I searched for some ideas and the only thing I could find was a wall sticker, but the thing is u can only have one qoute in that way.

The only thing I can think of is sticking them onto my wall, but think that may be boring and unaesthetic? Does anyone have any ideas?
HI!
When I lived in halls I used some string or string lights and attached small quotes and pictures to the string using small pegs. I gust got a cheap roll of string and pegs from wilkos and used the free prints app. Then I Just hung them round my room.
Hope this is helpful!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
Anonymous #1
(Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep)
HI!
When I lived in halls I used some string or string lights and attached small quotes and pictures to the string using small pegs. I gust got a cheap roll of string and pegs from wilkos and used the free prints app. Then I Just hung them round my room.
Hope this is helpful!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
Oooh that's such a cute idea!!
Thank u for that 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.62%
I'm not sure (45)
4.39%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (305)
29.73%
I have already dropped out (27)
2.63%
I'm not a current university student (499)
48.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise