Anonware
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am a year 12 going into year 13. I want to re sit my combined science GCSE’s. Am I correct in saying it’s all written & no practical endorsement!
Moonbow
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonware)
I am a year 12 going into year 13. I want to re sit my combined science GCSE’s. Am I correct in saying it’s all written & no practical endorsement!
Hello! In GCSE sciences (at least for AQA), you don’t get marked on a certain set of practicals as you can be in A Level. It’s completely written papers but you will still be asked questions about required practicals (the exam board will provide a list) and it’s great to do them in person if you can!
Good luck
Anonware
Rep:
?
(Original post by Moonbow)
Hello! In GCSE sciences (at least for AQA), you don’t get marked on a certain set of practicals as you can be in A Level. It’s completely written papers but you will still be asked questions about required practicals (the exam board will provide a list) and it’s great to do them in person if you can!
Good luck
Thank you for your quick response! I have notes on about 26 possible practicals which we done in class but the information providing AQA will give me a list is super helpful. Thanks.
Moonbow
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonware)
Thank you for your quick response! I have notes on about 26 possible practicals which we done in class but the information providing AQA will give me a list is super helpful. Thanks.
That’s ok! Good luck! :hugs:
Moonbow
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anonware I’ve just had a look and I have found the list! Unfortunately as a download I can’t attach it, but it should be the first pdf which comes up when you search (on safari) ‘aqa combined science required practical worksheet’
Here! is the link, if it works
Anonware
Rep:
?
(Original post by Moonbow)
Anonware I’ve just had a look and I have found the list! Unfortunately as a download I can’t attach it, but it should be the first pdf which comes up when you search (on safari) ‘aqa combined science required practical worksheet’
Here! is the link, if it works
Hey yeah, I searched it up & ive got the PDF. Thank you once again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (50)
21.93%
No (178)
78.07%

Watched Threads