The Student Room Group

Re sit GCSE science

I am a year 12 going into year 13. I want to re sit my combined science GCSE’s. Am I correct in saying it’s all written & no practical endorsement!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonware
I am a year 12 going into year 13. I want to re sit my combined science GCSE’s. Am I correct in saying it’s all written & no practical endorsement!

Hello! In GCSE sciences (at least for AQA), you don’t get marked on a certain set of practicals as you can be in A Level. It’s completely written papers but you will still be asked questions about required practicals (the exam board will provide a list) and it’s great to do them in person if you can!
Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Moonbow
Hello! In GCSE sciences (at least for AQA), you don’t get marked on a certain set of practicals as you can be in A Level. It’s completely written papers but you will still be asked questions about required practicals (the exam board will provide a list) and it’s great to do them in person if you can!
Good luck :smile:

Thank you for your quick response! I have notes on about 26 possible practicals which we done in class but the information providing AQA will give me a list is super helpful. Thanks.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonware
Thank you for your quick response! I have notes on about 26 possible practicals which we done in class but the information providing AQA will give me a list is super helpful. Thanks.

That’s ok! Good luck! :hugs:
Reply 4
@Anonware I’ve just had a look and I have found the list! Unfortunately as a download I can’t attach it, but it should be the first pdf which comes up when you search (on safari) ‘aqa combined science required practical worksheet’
Here! is the link, if it works :redface:
Reply 5
Original post by Moonbow
@Anonware I’ve just had a look and I have found the list! Unfortunately as a download I can’t attach it, but it should be the first pdf which comes up when you search (on safari) ‘aqa combined science required practical worksheet’
Here! is the link, if it works :redface:

Hey yeah, I searched it up & ive got the PDF. Thank you once again. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest