Sadly, no It's on iflix tho
miloking
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by todd8893)
Has anyone watched this series? The Mentalist is so underrated
I've watched it til season 7 but due to my impatient as$, I search who red john is and now i'm doomed LOL
Shenotalright
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by miloking)
Sadly, no It's on iflix tho
Sighh. What’s it about tho?
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Shenotalright)
Amazon Prime (or it was)

I've seen it and looove it as a show
lisa1086
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by miloking)
I've watched it til season 7 but due to my impatient as$, I search who red john is and now i'm doomed LOL
now, i'm tempted to search it too and ruin the whole experience
lisa1086
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Shenotalright)
It's about a "psychic" smooching off from people's money pretending to talk the dead or something but then he mistakenly describe the 'possible' killer which is the serial killer they've been chasing after the whole show and now the serial killer goes after the psychic's family, and it ruined his life and changes his career
lisa1086
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lisa1086)
It's about a "psychic" smooching off from people's money pretending to talk the dead or something but then he mistakenly describe the 'possible' killer which is the serial killer they've been chasing after the whole show and now the serial killer goes after the psychic's family, and it ruined his life and changes his career
watch it, the whole show is amazing and funny, not too heavy
stillcrying
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is very good I agree, will have to re-watch it at some point as it's been some years since I last did.
justjas33
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oml we used to watch it as a family! I can’t remember when or why we randomly stopped but it was great, loved it
heather576
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've watched it along with prison break, i have no idea why it didn't get as much credit as it deserves. I love patrick!
danil0418
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by heather576)
I've watched it along with prison break, i have no idea why it didn't get as much credit as it deserves. I love patrick!
I like how his relationship with theresa (correct me if i'm wrong, i forgot) escalates slowly but... surely LOL
danil0418
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by danil0418)
I like how his relationship with theresa (correct me if i'm wrong, i forgot) escalates slowly but... surely LOL
It's really my favorite show I miss watching it, haven't watch any crime series like that for so long
loginovvi
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Seeing this thread makes me wanna continue watching it. I don't know why I stop lol
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is it a show about a man who is able to manipulate people by his statements and doings with the special skill to see through their minds, who helps the police and his incentive is taking revenge for the killed family? yep, very underrated.
miloking
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
his family were killed by the infamous serial killer because he talks about red john (serial killer) in a TV broadcast and struck a nerve, he came home after and his wife and kid were murdered by red john. after that he stops with the psychic thing and joined the police force as an informant to catch red john, he helps solve many cases too in a unique, funny way hahaha

spoiler alert? LOL
afterwaves
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This was suchhhhh an underrated show back in the day. Absolutely loved it.
Shame it's not on UK Netflix to be honest.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads