Jsv8321
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi, my grades were really downgraded, so I plan to go to a good university I will need to re-sit and do the exams in September, but I have a couple of question.
Do I have re-sit every single subject or I can choose? I am going to appeal 2 subjects and get A* and A in both hopefully, will I have to re-sit exams to the subjects I appealed? Can my grades be a mix appealed grades and re-sit grades?
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Jsv8321)
Hi, my grades were really downgraded, so I plan to go to a good university I will need to re-sit and do the exams in September, but I have a couple of question.
Do I have re-sit every single subject or I can choose? I am going to appeal 2 subjects and get A* and A in both hopefully, will I have to re-sit exams to the subjects I appealed? Can my grades be a mix appealed grades and re-sit grades?
Yes you can choose to sit whatever A-level you want, you don't have to do all of them. The A-level exams are in October, so you should be able to have your grades as a mix of appealed grades and re-sits. If you are sitting in October, then none of your grades will be considered as resits either.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Get entered for any subjects you are appealing -you can always withdraw if your appeal is successful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (322)
56%
I don't have everything I need (253)
44%

Watched Threads