vimtovibes
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I got a C for Advanced Higher English this year despite getting a high B in the prelim and receiving positive feedback on my coursework. I contacted my school about appealing the grade but they said it would stay the same. I got a B in English at National 5 and Higher levels. I was wondering if there is anything I can do about this?
Thanks
Advertisement
jlc9
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by vimtovibes)
I got a C for Advanced Higher English this year despite getting a high B in the prelim and receiving positive feedback on my coursework. I contacted my school about appealing the grade but they said it would stay the same. I got a B in English at National 5 and Higher levels. I was wondering if there is anything I can do about this?
Thanks
I phoned SQA about appealing teacher estimates and all they said was that we’d need to wait for a proper announcement from SQA.
vimtovibes
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by LaurynC99)
I phoned SQA about appealing teacher estimates and all they said was that we’d need to wait for a proper announcement from SQA.
Thanks for your help
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (18)
21.69%
No (65)
78.31%

Watched Threads