Want more information about this university?
BethUOB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I am headed to UoB in september and have decided to commute from home because of covid- I live in Lichfield so it's only a half an hour train to the uni. I'm still a bit disheartened about not living in halls though- I feel like it'll be harder on my social life at uni because I'm not in any halls groups, even though I know I have made the right decision for myself. Is anyone else in the same boat or has anyone experienced the same?
HollyB_C
Badges: 15
Report 3 months ago
I’m doing exactly the same as you. It’s a bit of a shame but, like you, it’s the best decision for me. I will have to drive through Lichfield so if are schedules ever line up, let me know
BethUOB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by HollyB_C)
I’m doing exactly the same as you. It’s a bit of a shame but, like you, it’s the best decision for me. I will have to drive through Lichfield so if are schedules ever line up, let me know
Good to know there's people in the same boat- will definitely let you know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (706)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (889)
42.72%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.89%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads