Hello89930338
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I’m currently in year 9 going into year 10. We had to leave school early due to the coronavirus but when I was in school I was doing well. I really don’t know weather I should revise for the rest of the summer before we go back to school or not. I feel as if I should as we have missed a lot of school and while I have been doing work at home I have been finding it very tricky to self teach. I feel that it may be a good idea to revise the subjects that I am taking so that I know everything that we learnt in year 9 but then I also feel I should spend my time enjoying summer as I know in year 10 summer I will be revising. I also don’t know how much I should be revising in year 10. I want to do well in my GCSEs but if I start revising at the start of year 10 I might just forget everything and it would have been a waste of time. I also don’t really know how to revise there are so much options and websites I could use but I just I don’t know which ones to use.I’m soooo confusedAny advice would be much appreciated
username5357544
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
They will do recap at school
Imagine how many others have not done the work
If you feel that you need to do extra practice, you go for it!!!
But remember that they will do recap.
Hello89930338
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Thebigworld)
They will do recap at school
Imagine how many others have not done the work
If you feel that you need to do extra practice, you go for it!!!
But remember that they will do recap.
Thank you !!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (514)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (633)
41.43%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.42%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed