This is Clinical Sciences

Watch this thread
University of Bradford
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Clinical Sciences is a multidisciplinary course with a clinical focus and strong emphasis on anatomy, physiology and evidence-based medicine.

Students will develop knowledge, understanding, attitudes and skills that support lifelong learning and professional development.

Graduates will leave Bradford ready to meet the ever-changing needs of challenging healthcare environments.

Name:  Ee0rYMxXYAENeh6.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  77.2 KB

Chat to our students
If you want to find out what studying Clinical Sciences at Bradford is really like then why not ask our students? Chat to them directly here :wavey:

Where Clinical Sciences can take you

Further study:
Medicine
Dentistry
Optometry
Physiotherapy

Employment in Health Sector:
Heath Service Management
Private Care Homes
NHS Analysts
Clinical Scientist
Healthcare Scientists
Research Coordinator

Pharmaceutical Industry:
Medical Sales
Marketing and Registration
Regulatory Affairs

Our facilities
Take a tour of the facilities used by our Clinical Sciences students here :thumbsup:

Student stories
This is where I came out of my comfort zone - Poshia, BSc (Hons) Clinical Sciences

Redefining foundation years at university

Apply through Clearing now

Becky
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
I got a question
University of Bradford
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I got a question
Hello, I'm very sorry for the delayed response! How can we help?

Becky
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
Hiiiiiiuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiii
RegisteredBMS
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
University of Bradford

Your post very carefully states "Healthcare Scientists" as where the course can take you.

Under the NHS Modernising Science Careers framework, Healthcare Scientists is defined as an alternate name for a Biomedical Scientist. Would you be able to expand on how the Clinical Science course can lead to becoming a Biomedical Scientist? Or is the inclusion of the term "Healthcare Scientist" in your list a vague referral to any sort of scientist in healthcare?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (78)
41.05%
The paper was reasonable (87)
45.79%
Not feeling great about that exam... (14)
7.37%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
5.79%

Watched Threads