Good luck Rose1606
Thank you lovely.
xxgreenxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rose1606)
Hi! I say the exam yesterday. It was quite tough so just hope I've done enough to pass. Fingers crossed. X
Hey, Aw cool! Did you have to drive 5 hours? fingers crossed for you lovely! when will you find out? x
Rose1606
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by xxgreenxx)
Hey, Aw cool! Did you have to drive 5 hours? fingers crossed for you lovely! when will you find out? x
Yes I drove 5 hours, luckily my husband drove with me. I'm not sure when I find out. Hopefully not too long. Thank you x
xxgreenxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes I drove 5 hours, luckily my husband drove with me. I'm not sure when I find out. Hopefully not too long. Thank you x
Aw well thats good! I hope you find out soon! When are you supposed to start the course? x
Rose1606
Rep:
?
Aw well thats good! I hope you find out soon! When are you supposed to start the course? x
The course starts on 7th Sept. I've had an email to say we should get the results by end of next week. So fingers crossed. When do you start yours? X
xxgreenxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The course starts on 7th Sept. I've had an email to say we should get the results by end of next week. So fingers crossed. When do you start yours? X
Oh wow they're cutting it fine with getting back to you! So I am doing schools direct where you work in a school and train on the job! I start next Tuesday! :eek: Im excited but nervous! I hope you hear back soon! xx
Rose1606
Rep:
?
Oh wow they're cutting it fine with getting back to you! So I am doing schools direct where you work in a school and train on the job! I start next Tuesday! :eek: Im excited but nervous! I hope you hear back soon! xx
Exciting! X
Rose1606
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Muserock)
Good luck Rose1606
Thank you! So I passed the exam!! 😊 Thank you for everybody's support 👌xxgreenxx Muserock
Muserock
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thank you! So I passed the exam!! 😊 Thank you for everybody's support 👌xxgreenxx Muserock
Fantastic news Rose1606. Well done! :clap2:
xxgreenxx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey!!! Amazing news! You're welcome lovely! Happy for you! When do you start?
Rose1606
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey!!! Amazing news! You're welcome lovely! Happy for you! When do you start?
Thank you! I start tomorrow 7th Sept. Its mainly online due too covid 🙈 excited though. 👍 We got this! 💪
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (64)
21.77%
No (230)
78.23%

Watched Threads