Antimatter123
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hey guys I’m still confused if I should the exams in autumn and apply for 2021 entry . But I tried revision today and I feel there is way too much content to go through . If I do the exams in summer 2021 then I have to apply for 2022 entry as my predicted grades aren’t great. Doing it in autumn is really stressful. I was originally planning to take a gap year hoping to exams this summer and get good grades but they were cancelled so I’m left with the 2 options. In both options I will get a gap year. I will get more preparation for next years
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Antimatter123)
Hey guys I’m still confused if I should the exams in autumn and apply for 2021 entry . But I tried revision today and I feel there is way too much content to go through . If I do the exams in summer 2021 then I have to apply for 2022 entry as my predicted grades aren’t great. Doing it in autumn is really stressful. I was originally planning to take a gap year hoping to exams this summer and get good grades but they were cancelled so I’m left with the 2 options. In both options I will get a gap year. I will get more preparation for next years
I'd consider trying autumn exams, and if those don't go well, you can always resit some exams again in the summer. Why not give yourself two chances, and the potential to do well in the autumn and apply for 2021 uni entry?
Antimatter123
Rep:
?
I won’t end up with good grades if I do it in autumn. If I do it in summer I will have time to revise
Antimatter123
Rep:
?
Plus there is too much stress revising a level bio and chemistry in 2 months plus I forgot everything since March
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (387)
56.58%
I don't have everything I need (297)
43.42%

Watched Threads