?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
8-2!!!
Becca216
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bayern are increasingly becoming favourites to win the overall title.....and I hope they do as I don’t want city to win :lol:
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
as soon as i saw the thread title i knew you'd be op 😂
SportScience98
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
(Original post by khadijaaaxxxx)
as soon as i saw the thread title i knew you'd be op 😂
It was a good game ngl😂
SportScience98
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
(Original post by Becca216)
Bayern are increasingly becoming favourites to win the overall title.....and I hope they do as I don’t want city to win :lol:
I think Bayern will win the champions league because of their sheer quality (squad wise) and work rate on the pitch. they ran 107 km compared to 97 km for barca!
Becca216
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by conorellis42)
I think Bayern will win the champions league because of their sheer quality (squad wise) and work rate on the pitch. they ran 107 km compared to 97 km for barca!
That’s an impressive stat. I also saw somewhere that as Barca are now out, this will be the first CL semi final without Messi or Ronaldo since 04/05 season.
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Looks like they will win, assuming they do not get nerves on the day.
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
Looks like they will win, assuming they do not get nerves on the day.
I have no doubts too. Bayern would have deserved it: 10 goals against Tottenham, 7 against Chelsea and even 8 against Barcelona, they haven't just won, they have humiliated these teams. How can this team be stopped?
Last edited by Kallisto; 1 month ago
Becca216
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
I have no doubts too. Bayern would have deserved it: 10 goals against Tottenham, 7 against Chelsea and even 8 against Barcelona, they haven't just won, they have humiliated these teams. How can this team be stopped?
Now that city are out I will be shocked if Bayern can be beaten - I thought they would have beaten city anyway, but think now that their out it makes it even easier for Bayern....
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Becca216)
Now that city are out I will be shocked if Bayern can be beaten - I thought they would have beaten city anyway, but think now that their out it makes it even easier for Bayern....
Bayern is the top favorite without a doubt. With this performance the team is able to beat everyone on the pitch - and no one capable of beating Bayern.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Losing a 4-1 lead against Roma (by losing 3-0)
Losing a 3-0 lead against Liverpool (by losing 4-0)
Losing 8-2 to Bayern

It's been progressively getting worse for Barca in the CL in the last few years.
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zerforax)
Losing a 4-1 lead against Roma (by losing 3-0)
Losing a 3-0 lead against Liverpool (by losing 4-0)
Losing 8-2 to Bayern

It's been progressively getting worse for Barca in the CL in the last few years.
Barcelona should be glad not to play in a return leg match. I think the humiliation would even have got worse.
Corban Hart
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Barcelona has so much problems with the administration that this lose was expected.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (24)
23.76%
No (77)
76.24%

Watched Threads