Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Grrrr. So annoying. Have to wait a full year (bar 6 days) to get presents again.

ReputationRep:
    I know exactly how you feel, my birthday is on the 27th of December and it sucks

ReputationRep:
    lol you ppl, honestly!

(Original post by Expression)
    Grrrr. So annoying. Have to wait a full year (bar 6 days) to get presents again.
    at least you only have to wait 6 days from birthday to xmas. i have to wait almost 5 month!

ReputationRep:
    trust me having a b'day near christmas is worse. You have 362 days between times when you can get presents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    trust me having a b'day near christmas is worse. You have 362 days between times when you can get presents.

Too damn right.

No ones picked up on the fact that 25th - 6 days = 19 = TODAY.

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday no one will remember mine either I am going to be 19 in 8 days

ReputationRep:
    lol oh no!!! tooo many presents! however will u cope? :p:

happy birthday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Too damn right.

No ones picked up on the fact that 25th - 6 days = 19 = TODAY.
    Aww bless you! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

ReputationRep:
    :O
    Expression's a big boy now.....happy birthday

happy bday expression

ReputationRep:
    have a propa bo b-day

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mines on the 30th, so I get loads of relatives giving me just one present, when other family members get 1 for christmass and 1 for birthday.

I suppose at least it means my 17th year is syncronised with 2005 so I wont get confused when remembering things.

Oh, and have one on me expression. Happy birthday/christmass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    Yeah mines on the 30th, so I get loads of relatives giving me just one present, when other family members get 1 for christmass and 1 for birthday.

I suppose at least it means my 17th year is syncronised with 2005 so I wont get confused when remembering things.

Oh, and have one on me expression. Happy birthday/christmass.
    I have a friend who shares your birthday, it is quite nice because we always make sure that we get each other separate birthday and christmas pressies because we both know how horrible it is to get joint.

ReputationRep:
    They must be a top person if they share my birthday.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.